This page gives you the ability to download and view back copies of our club newsletter, the Binnacle. The Binnacle is published, (mostly), monthly, and this page gives you access by month and year. The very first Binnacle was the Spring Edition for 1984, and I’m pleased to say it’s available right here. It’s quite a long way down!
We haven’t managed to retrieve all the back numbers as yet, but we are working on it. And yes, we do have an ambition to index their contents and make this resource easier to retrieve, but it’s going to be a while. They are in here by date. If the month name is coloured blue, you can click on it and that edition will come up. If it is still black, sorry, we haven’t got that one in the archive yet.
- January —-Bellerophon at Trafalgar, Ken Lockley’s latest.
- February—-The Shetland Bus, Canadian YAG, A Tale of Three Princes
- March —-Victoria’s own Thermopylae, Bread and Butter Construction.
- The Ken Lockley Special
- April —-Ken Lockley’s tugs, Tusker and Glenside, The Ferry Kalakala, Members’ Survey Results.
- May (missing)
- August (3 pages missing)
- October (4 missing pages)